19 Ways To Enrich Your Life in 2019, article by Merrifield Wellness
As we drift through the holiday season, complete with the hectic rush of shopping for gifts, arranging family meals, entertaining the kids and more, many of us are already looking forward to the New Year. However, before you step into 2019, there are a few things you should consider.
The New Year means many things to many people. For some, it is a fresh start, a chance to draw a line in the sand and start all over as they work towards greater things. For others, it’s a challenging time as it reminds us that we’re another year old, and potentially not where we envisioned we would be at this age when we were growing up. Then there are those that have no care for the New Year, seeing it as just another day. Regardless of how you view it, it has come around again and there’s no way to stop it! So what can you do in 2019 to enrich your life
1.Celebrate your victories, big or small.
2. Consider the possibilities that await you.
3. Leave the pain and upset behind you.
4. Look for the good in others and less of the bad.
5. Be comfortable in your own skin.
6. Find one positive thing to learn out of each new day.
7. Practice gratitude and be thankful for what you already have.
8. Be OK with not having all the answers. Learn to enjoy the journey.
9. Past events won’t define your future goals.
10. Trust your gut. There’s a reason you’re being drawn towards something.
11. Stop rushing things that need time to grow. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
12. Know the difference between giving up and knowing when you’ve had enough.
13. Travel to that place you keep thinking about. It’s in your heart for a reason.
14. Spend more time in nature and less time on technology.
15. Let go of trying to fit in and be accepted by everyone.
16. Let go of the fear of the unknown. Small steps amount to big changes.
17. Don’t worry about how your life looks. Instead, focus on how it feels.
18. Invite your inner child out to play daily.
19. Be your authentic self.
Let your heart be your compass and guide you where you need to go!